- Daily reading - It is vital that children have opportunities to read aloud, silent read and discuss what they have read.
- Audio Books - here is a website for your children to listen to some nice stories all for free. Link: https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
- Spelling Shed and Maths Shed - continue to access this using your child's username and password found at the back of their reading books - instructions are given in the 'Homework' subpage.
- MyMaths - There are lots of year 2 maths revision tasks on here. Your child has been sent home with a letter of how to access this and their username and password. If not these will be provided on SeeSaw. Link: https://www.mymaths.co.uk/
- Pobble365 - This website has lots of daily pictures with small writing tasks to encourage your child's imaginations and creativity to write. Link: http://www.pobble365.com/