School Improvement Plan
School Improvement Plan 2022/2023
During this academic year, we are working on four key priorities. These priorities have been agreed after careful school self-evaluation and analysis of data from the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
Our key priorities:
- To improve pupil outcomes by ensuring every child is ready to learn and every child reaches their full potential.
- To improve Teaching and Learning through planned CPD opportunities for all teaching staff, impacting on pupil outcomes.
- To improve outcomes in Key Stage Two.
- To develop The Orchard Resource Provision, improving pupil outcomes with SEND.
- To work with all stakeholders to continue to develop the Federation of Guardian Angels' and Our Lady of Lourdes RCPS.
- To be Ofsted ready.
For a copy of the full School Improvement Plan, please contact the School Office.