Self-isolating home learning tasks are as follows:
* Daily Reading - It is vital that children have opportunities to silent read and read aloud .
* Weekly spelling work can be accessed via https://www.spellingshed.com/.
* A range of activities can be accessed via https://www.purplemash.com
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CLASS TEACHER ON SEESAW IF YOU NEED PASSWORDS
* Another great resource for English work can be found at https://www.pobble365.com
* twinkl.co.uk are also offering FREE home learning packs. You just need an email and password to create a FREE account and then download the resources.
With school closing on Friday, I have sent the children home with a small pack containing various logins for websites which I will continue to update and set work for the children to use during their time off. This pack also includes an exercise book the children can use to do any work in such as working out for maths or if they would rather complete work by hand then type it.
On a Monday morning, I will post a grid containing work for the children to complete over the course of the week. There will be Maths and English work to be completed each day and some Geography, Science, Music and Art to be completed over the week at the children’s discretion. Please can any work completed by the children be uploaded onto SeeSaw following the activity link which can be found in the pack sent home so I can see what they have been doing.
This work can be uploaded as a typed document, a picture, a video or any other method you wish to use to show the work they have completed.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to message me and I will help where I can. If children struggle with any of the work set again please message and I will help.
Thank you for your cooperation,